Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We have a new location and a new DATE!!

Well, much to my surprise we have found our new wedding location. This task was what I was most stressed about when it came to any single part of wedding planning. Most of you are probably saying "picking a location? why not figuring out the money?" Well, you see that is the biggest question when it comes to the location. I am picky, and I wanted a certain style. When we found the Tuscany it was rustic enough for my taste and had so many amazing details that I was really looking forward to. So when we lost it, the idea of having to go through all of that looking again to find a place that just couldn't compare. Well I am happy to say that I feel that we found something even better. We were obviously not suppose to be married at the Tuscany, but I really didn't think we would find the perfect place so soon. Ok, enough babble from me...

We will be getting married on October 3rd, 2009 at the La Tranquila Ranch in Tomball, Texas!!

We moved it to October cause at this location we will be having an outdoor ceremony and we wanted to move the event further along past hurricane season, and the weather is just more cooperative in Houston at this time of year. We are so excited and we have so many ideas. At this point I cannot say enough good things about this location and our coordinator there. She has been very flexible with us, and understanding. I called her today to make sure we have the date secured and take care of part of the deposit and she was telling me how she already told a caller yesterday that October 3rd is taken, she did this with just my word that I would be calling her back with the down payment this week. I was touched by this and I feel we will have a much more enjoyable experience at La Tranquila Ranch.










































No comments: