Tuesday, October 21, 2008

dinning room table is full

I came home yesterday to a dinning room table full of our centerpieces. They all look awesome! They just need the candle tops and to be painted! Right now there are 5 complete, but Ryan will be making 10 total. He also used the design idea to come up with the stand we will use for the unity sand. I just need to pick out the glass we will use.

My folks are going to come out to La Tranquila this weekend. I am excited for them to see it and I am going to try to take some better photos. Sorry no photo's this post. There has not been much action on my part the past couple weeks with wedding things. I am working on some stationery designs and trying to get my "will you be my bridesmaid?" buckets together. I hope to get those together and out by Thanksgiving. I will post photos after I have given them out...not sure how often my girls are checking this (and yes they already know who they are, I just wanted to do something fun). :)

No comments: