Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wedding nightmare

It is funny cause I have read other blogs and seen the posts about "my first wedding nightmare". I knew one day I would have one, but I figured it would be much later. Turns out I must be pretty concerned about the day of being all that I want it to be. I posted earlier that we booked our photographer, well other than the location the photographer was the most important vendor choice. Maybe I have just been watching too many "wedding planner" shows on my new awesome ATT Uverse but I had a nightmare that nothing we planned and worked on was incorporated for our day and that my photographer turned into the day wedding planner. Of course everything was wrong, and in my dream all I could think was "There is no way I can re-do this, it is done...this is my wedding day". I was so sad that all the hard work we had put into our day was ruined. The creepy part was the photog drove off in a van...yes a creepy van...with all the other vendors. I don' t think in the dream she even took any pictures, or it was with a cheap camera. Some of the details are fuzzy now, but I am grateful I am awake and have 8 months to still work on our plans.

No comments: