Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Dress

Well, I found the dress. Took me about 50 dresses and 7 stores, but I found it. I would love to post a picture of it, but I am afraid that Ryan may check this blog. But it is perfect for me. It is ordered and should be here by April. :)

Something else we have taken care of is our photographer. Her name is Christine and she is great. We met with her a couple weeks ago and got along well. She seems very passionate about her profession and her art. This is the one piece of this whole wedding puzzle I was struggling with the most and I knew that if this part didn't go well I would be very upset. Wedding photos are just not something you can "re do". Now we just need to work out some other odds and ends and start to tackle our amazing list of diy projects for the wedding.

No comments: