Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few things

So a bride really needs a purse for the wedding day! She won't have enough to carry with her flowers, heels, poofy dress, and oh yeah all the emotion of the day! Right??...


This is what I tell myself...but isn't she so pretty?! My shoes will match once I find them






























Oh, and check out the damask liner!!!















I found the purse on Etsy, Kelly "Simply Sage" had made one for another customer and posted it for purchase. This is when I see it and I HAD to have one, it was perfect. So I convo her and she makes me this amazing purse. She also was amazing and send me a swatch so I could match my shoes!!! I have fallen in love with Etsy. Such amazing crafts people and they really are some of the sweetest people!!!


You can check out her Etsy store at:



I also found these earrings that I *heart*


















Another Etsy find and another amazing seller!
Her link can be followed below:
These earrings are more my style and I am so excited that all my accessories are peridot/green!!!
































No comments: